PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2014, 02:06
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaba
Cream puff can be a rocket scientist he can pack shelves in Walmart for all I care. The response he got is what he deserves. To attack my credabilly I will not stand for. Ask the casa solicitor that tried the exact method to me in court. I made him look like a fool and destroyed him in the court. I will not stand for some one that dose not know me and what I stand for period. Like said I don't care what he dose. And I stand by my record of providing 100 % safety in all what I do in regard to aircraft maintenance. If this don't suit some people here on this forum so be it.
I might add the the org use gstio here dose not do lop. We also have no dramas with our engines. Tcm whilst the basics engine looks the same the manufacture and the materials has changed considerably over the years.

I will also add that I and ever lame can only set an engine to the data that is provided. The pilot can destroy and machine at his will. I and every other lame have know control over that.

Easiest way to start a carb engine is to prime get out hand swing the prop serval rotations hope back in and hit the starter with mags on. It will start every time 1st time if every thing is up to speed. But hey what would I know.
Cheers