PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still flying after Ansett & related stuff - Vol 2.
Old 25th Apr 2003, 15:22
Aussierotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leftfrontside.
Your right ,if it was more than a week ago i definately would have forgotten the events at the time.
I will stick to group concerns but in the end im going to look after No1----me.
As for ruining relationships with friends i find that hard to understand.Yes you work as i do with many people,that you drink with ,go golfing etc ,but how many are true friends that you would associate with if you left your job.Maybe out of a 100 you would have 5 top mates.
Im a sheep ,been their and done that ,put my hand up for a strike not wanting one,wondering what so called mates(associates) would think.I was lucky never to get in a situation where it was go to work or not have a job..
Maybe im still off the beaten track,but a final decision is mine,its my life ,its my income.And as someone above mentioned there are a lot who wished they had gone the other way,and yes their are the die-hards i mentioned before who are union crazy.
Find me a place that excepts "principles" instead of cash and you have won me over