PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2014, 22:17
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We'll some people are smarter than I. I used the nitro engine as an extreme as you can see what happens. I said they work the same because they do. The both have pumps an fcu and nozzles. They go about getting the fuel in a different way. As I said before. 34 years I've been doing this. Not one whine in flight shut down. Not one engine failure. God knows how many engine services I've done but you all seam to know and won't to tell me how I do my job. That's fine when you start signing your own M/R. And like I said fuel flow is measured from the FCU to the spider know one I've talk to has any idea where you get fuel flow pre fuel pump. Also every thing I've said has come out off my head. I've not gone to any books and not done any research with exemption of ask a few pilots and friends there thoughts on lop and fuel flow sensor. So sorry Jaba when you ask a very technical questions with out technical data I won't and can't answer them. The information I give is in it's basic form and there is a genuine reason for that.
I fully understand how a fuel system works. I also understand how a turbine fuel system works and make a piston engine system look like it should be on a lawn mower. I am also turbine lic.
I am always learning. It never stops. I also said if the manual says go lop do it. I don't care what you do. All the pa 31 I've look afyer over the years to my knowledge none of them flew lop. I said it before. Fuel is cheep.
Anyway I off to learn my silence.
Cheers