PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2014, 11:36
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I think will be my last posting. So ill clear so stuff up.
I was ask to comment on lop, so I did and all my experience meant nothing cause I had no data. Of course I don't have data no one dose cause we never recorded it as such. But ive seen plenty of upset faces in my time when given the cost of repairs.

Now I know exactly how the fuel pump works. But its still a pump that's it role a pump. You also forgot the regulators and what about the bellows as well. Now the pump dose not drive the fcu The fcu drives the pump in both cases lyc and TCM. Flows from both pumps will increase as the rpm rises. Now also fuel flow can be changed via the mixture lever as well as throttle position. The Fcu leads the pump follows.

Next ive ask everyone I know and no one ive talk to has any idea how you are getting fuel flow pre pump and pre fcu this includes some extremely smart EIR guys I know.

Now this one has puzzled me for a little while now. The reason why everyone has duck for cover made excuses . Why the e second engine stoped. Now to say it was rich enough and it was doomed to failed is sorry f&*king bullsh7t. Simple put it if that engine had full fuel it would have made it back. It didn't even Jabby said well yes it would have kept going. Simply put it it engine was under maximum load trying to keep the machine flying. You can not use oh the crank was crack so it was going to fail any way, when was it going to fail. The aircraft took off didn't it.
Now this leads me to this point.

The engine failed due not enough fuel to be supplied to the power setting that was asked for, simple. Now not really related to LOP but if you read between some line and think about it to your selfs. I really don't care what you think about me you don't even know who I am. But I wont put a pilot in a machine that I wont fly in my self, on that note there are a lot of pilots that I will not fly with.
Cheers