PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2014, 10:28
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Jaba you are in correct. The fuel pump has nothing to do with fuel flow in either tcm or bedix system. The fuel pumps supply fuel to the fcu. That is there only function. They do not in either system control any fuel flow to the engine. True both are different I. The way they supply fuel to the engine. But both can and do use a px gauge calibrated in fuel flow to show it's reading. Now they pick this up in different positions as we'll. tcm from the spider and bedix off the fcu.

Now had the engine been placed into full rich it would not have failed period. Start at the right move red one first to full then the blue to full and then increase the power lever forward as required to say that he did have a meter to know what's happening is just &@"/'$28. The engine was lean as and it self destructed it was not in any other mode than that. Now I u stand what px the pilot was under and now this leads to my next point. When it's all going good it's all good. When the **** hits the fan and it goes pear shape it happens so fast. You don't have a chance to look if you in a single pilot operation.