PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2014, 01:00
Walter Atkinson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***Are you saying that even in non equipped carbie engines you can safely set up LOP? Airflows and uneven mixtures to individual pots with no idea of temps has me wondering.***

Yes.

IF, you understand the five landmark graphs. If you do not have a very clear understanding of them it will be a serious challenge.

I've done it many, many times.

As for how to tell if an injector is partially clogged, it is impossible to be certain by FF alone. If one has an EMS it is easy. What is the result? That depends on how blocked it is.

What I am observing is the classic example of someone having a lot of experience with only the rich side of the landmarks chart. Their understanding is limited. That is understandable, but there is no one so blind as one who will not see. There is a complete "other half" of the chart that one should become acquainted with to be able to have this conversation in an enlightened manner.

So, Ye, Right, are you willing to become familiar with that "other half" of the data? It could change your business for the better.