PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger questions and unfunny sayings.
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2003, 20:55
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transponders effort "Dumbest thing I saw: an economy passenger on a 747-300 walked up to the front of the plane and opened the coatlocker in the nose. When I asked him what he was looking for, he said he just wanted to say hello to the pilots"

Is one of the funniest things I ever heard of.

I have so many I don't know where to start.

A personal favourite is the gent who tries to get into a Baron on the wrong side of the plane... standing on the wing looking in thru the window. I said "it'll be a tight squeeze thru that one mate!"

It must be terrifying for some of these people because their behaviour defies normal adult behaviour. Big people turned into jelly instantly.

If I had a dollar for every person that tried to get out of a plane with their seat belt still on. They are just so happy to be outta there!

Another favourite is the person who initiates a conversation (no headsets) on during the take off roll...."yeah like I can hear you!!!"

How about the bloke that falls asleep in a control seat and slumps onto the control column..."top of descent already hey" I say to myself.

Once i had no seats (freight) and the locals asked me for a ride to town i pointed at no seats and they said "oh we'll just lie down". Can you see me explaining that one in a ramp check...."err, umm well you see...".