PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2014, 21:37
Walter Atkinson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel like I've stepped pin the "Way-back Machine" and am reliving the internet conversations from 18 years ago in the US.

Yr Right, you're saying a lot of things that I once said… but, through intensive research have learned were dead wrong. That was a painful experience but a worthwhile one.

Remember, according to Sir Isaac Newton, the physics are everywhere the same…. SO show us some hard data to support your positions. I can show you 2 ˝ days of hard data to support the misguided nature of the notions you are presenting. You are making valid observations but assigning improper causality.

So much of what you have posted is simply at odds with the known science that I don't know where to start or have the time or bandwidth to respond.

BTW, I hold the ATP, CFII, MEI and A&P ratings… and, once upon a time I was just as misinformed as you seem to be. Please understand, I do not equate uninformed with ignorant. It has been suggested where you can become informed as to the factual science. It's up to you to follow through.