PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Apprentice - Jet 2
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2014, 07:40
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all I'll add my sincere congratulations to LVL_CHG on achieving a milestone in their journey to the career that they want.

I seem to remember reading a post that LVL_CHG made elsewhere recently that they have been working as cabin crew for an airline before getting rewarded for their loyalty to the company.

I have also heard from a few sources that Jet2 do like to hire internally and give preference to internal applicants (fair enough) and we've recently seen Thomson recruit cadets exclusively from internal applicants so it's not a new thing.

So it seems that a little bit of lateral thinking and hard work/ loyalty by LVL_CHG getting their name and face known around the company and building a decent reputation has paid dividends for them which is fantastic.

I don't know whether internal applicants went through the whole recruitment process with online tests etc or whether they were given a free pass straight through to interview and I'm sure Jet2 would rather LVL_CHG didn't divulge that information.

Either way good luck to LVL_CHG.