PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I'm going to DUBAI for a Job Hunt
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2014, 19:42
Alfred76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get me a job in Africa and i would go right now. I tried all kind of big and small companies and no one gives a ****!! Even in Botswana they want you to go and wait there for couple of months out of work among many pilots who wait there like beggars for a job!! It feels humiliating somehow! I wouldn't say no if i got a job in any country in spite of whether it is bush flying or something else....That's why I would for sure pay for the type rating if i got this opportunity. By the way, no one makes something thinking of the whole market. Who gives a damn about what is happening in the market!!? You think of yourself first caus no one is thinking about you no matter how much you will be begging for a job! I know many people who bought a type rating and even line training without even getting a job. At least i am waiting to get a job first...I would change my plan when i become a millionaire! I'm wondering if in the future the pilot will also have to pay a salary for the company instead of getting paid