PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Best passenger..."
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2003, 21:21
aeroflirt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tightslot ,

I never said they are things that really bug me that much . If you read the originating post , the customer wanted to know from us what would make him a winner with crew. I mentioned my pet niggles in what was intended to be a light hearted way. I didn't say it really bugs me if this doesn't happen , merely that I prefer it to happen. After all , we were asked. What should we have said? "Oooh no kind sir , we just love you all and everything you do". I know I'm not alone on this one as these are a selection of the grumbles I hear from crew on every flight. We are human after all and allowed to have our likes and dislikes and as I've reitereated several times now THE QUESTION WAS ASKED OF US , This was not some unsolicited whinge for the sake of whinging and I repeat again , it wasn't meant in a particularly serious manner anyway. You say you aren't looking for a fight but your tone is certainly verging on sanctimonious. Why don't you read the original thread again once more and chill a little. I'm sure you are a wonderful caring hostie darling but surely sometimes things must bug you too ? By the way , as a mother myself , I would not dream of handing anyone other than my hubby a dirty nappy. It really does not take a great deal of intellect to work out that they can be disposed of in the lavatory bins. I don't see any reason to inflict these on anyone else. As for the cross contamination issue , think about it. I pick up used tray and touch half eaten yoghurt pot etc. Then I move to next customer who wants a cup of water. I pour customer a cup of water with the hands which have just been all over the dirty tray of the customer before. Customer touches cup to drink. Bingo , he touches the same germs I may have left on his cup from handling the contents of the tray before . Very sanitary. hmmmm.

and as I pointed out. The majority of measures I suggested that the original poster consider when flying would ultimately benefit the passengers themselves.

Last edited by aeroflirt; 23rd Apr 2003 at 21:35.