PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK maybe procuring AH-64E.
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2014, 07:47
MOSTAFA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do yourself a favour and read the posts.

You truly don't need me to give you an example of 10X the cost unless you have head surgically placed where it is dark. What part of 'Sometimes in life I just can't be bothered' don't you understand. Go buy a 64 off the shelf when the MOD bought theirs. Did the BOIs get to the truth - I'm not sure they did or for that matter ever published. I think the odd one slipped through when everybody involved had left or just plain forgot about. The truth is simple, bits manufactured were not up to it - doors fell off - tiebars broke, how about an AFCS computer not fitted correctly - the list is far from endless, SADLY MANY DIED.

"I don't say what I fly" - 'on quite a few types' I said. I'll now elaborate, every type the army had made by Westlands, GKN Westlands and AW Westlands between 1979 and 2004.

It's a pity you never invited me or the vast majority of people I flew with to one of your little parties.

Now I'll say it again - sometimes in life I just can't be bothered. If you truly want to continue this so that you can appear to have the last say on the matter crack on. I will not. Personally, I suggest you carry on via a private message because I find what's being said disrespectful to the 20+ that died that I know of, when they were just sitting there doing their job - not waiting for bits to fly off or wiggly amps to tear the aircraft apart in seconds few.

Last edited by MOSTAFA; 24th Mar 2014 at 08:05.