PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Voyager Plummets (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2014, 20:42
Axel-Flo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Albeit it is a rumour network..............

Nicely put Vin Rouge...

Yes Beardy of course you too are correct in that the "Airbus detractors" all jumped up and shouted about its failing while guess what......
Yes...making wise A$$ assumptions and coming to false conclusions using all their apparent expertise making wise A$$ guesses....
You could be making the same mistake, maybe not its true, but without all the facts your accusations, akin I must say to all the current ones in the MH 370 thread, are perhaps a tad too premature and slanderous to the individuals concerned.

Now for example, camera used, placed on the side coaming by the ash tray in the dark, without knowledge of its subsequent movement to an inappropriate position directly behind the side stick, the P1 motors seat forward and situation arises...
While crew deal with the developing situation, the camera, now free falls back and left and into an open Nav Bag on the floor. Once the immediate situation is resolved, on looking around the crew can find no reason for the aircrafts trajectory hence on initial interviews are unable to say they know the cause....

Latterly with CVR and DFDR info available to the board, the movement of the seat etc all tie in and the crew perhaps re questioned?

Now I am not claiming that is what happened, I wasn't there either, but it would mean it were not a wilful act of diss-information as perhaps your posts seem to suggest....

Maybe we let the Board deal with it, I am sure their findings will be just as open....and maybe the immediate flogging and dismissal of the alleged guilty is disproportionate and unwarranted in our "just culture"