PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS/EPC
Thread: LIPS/EPC
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2014, 12:59
Silky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Wrightnow...I'm not too sure some of us needed the input from EPC to help us with our decision making. I draw the comparison with our ever decreasing medical coverage.
This like LIPS is self underwritten and as you I am sure have found out is becoming more and more useless. You have to argue with some soulless accountant why you need critical surgery for an ill loved one and then have to justify why you went to X hospital instead of the Iranian hospital as it was cheaper there.
This is where I see any coverage that it is self funded as a threat. This is why I sought out better medical coverage and while the EPC offering was fine I went with Baymac. Again not self regulated or underwritten thereby giving my family security.
This was not due to EPC pushing anything, this was due to me recognizing the threats involved with self funded coverage and them serving their own interest!

Have we not seen this as a group over the last 15 years within EK and amoungst the various offerings from F1 to EPI etc...trust no one else with your hard earned cash or future. Take control of your own future by evaluating choice on merits not on a promise of what may be!

Last edited by Silky; 13th Mar 2014 at 13:05. Reason: Iphone stupid autocorrect..