PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS/EPC
Thread: LIPS/EPC
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2014, 10:23
wrightnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ponzi Scheme

g109,
about each and every financial/security system or scheme is a Ponzi scheme, look around in this world - the way you describe LIPS looks at one scenario in a negative way. A Ponzi scheme with a negative design favors those joining early in the scheme-I don't see that with LIPS, and I am sure the guys (Directors) have done their math.
Interesting to see this topic being increasingly debated after EPC has cut the deduction line with payroll. They have achieved their goal in discrediting LIPS in favor of other service providers. The EPC Committee has done this deliberately, arguing that this was necessary to have a clean vest applying for a license of some sort. It will be interesting to see what that is and given that they would have to ask the membership first before even applying, I find it absolutely disrespectful towards the membership to move forward like this, probably even spending our money for expertise fees and p#ssing off everyone in the process.
Guys, there's no need to sign anything and I am getting increasingly annoyed by EPC's communication.
Wonder, how many members raise their hands for committee work. I would imagine that there would be more, if a new start with a new crew could be achieved. Take a hike AK and AS and allow fresh air in.