PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARS and CX cadet pilot programme and forum attitudes
Old 18th Apr 2003, 22:10
velvet_ice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh please

get off the high horse.

I find it wonderfully amusing how those with "experience" see themselves as fit to make judgements upon others? When they do not know anything about the person.

As for the possibility of being dyslexic, who are you to make that diagnosis? Doesn't anyone in these forums have anything else better to do than nit pick?? I think you all know as well as i do there are many other aspects apart from the proper use of English that makes a pilot that some of you are failing to point out. Yes it is professional for a pilot to have good use of english but that is not the end all and be all.

Oh darn that F/O ( a common form of shorthand i see being used, one rule for you and another rule for others in using short hand i see?) misspelled that word and OH NO!! he/she put the apostrophe in the wrong place! ground that pilot ASAP!! what on earth are they doing flying a plane!! This just can not be!

As for my lack of tact, oh well, I see i have really managed to stir your pots just a little bit. Water of a ducks back. Am sure you will all get over it soon enough because i spoke out and said something that was not to your liking?? try and knock me down, try and put me in my place, give your condescending remarks, your sarcastic gestures and whatever else you would like to throw in. It isnt really going to get anywhere.

Oh yes, i am gunno enroled mysulf in2 propur engurish lissons. fank you for gud suggstion! ta ta.