PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARS and CX cadet pilot programme and forum attitudes
Old 18th Apr 2003, 11:10
JetDriverWannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been following PPRUNE for quite some time and yes I could agree on the point that some of the posted by new members could be found to be annoying as they they have been anwsered here before.
From the prespective of experianced PPruners, I would be true to say that they get annoyed because they do not want to anwser the same question again and again.
Therefore, he/she thinks poorly of the person who asked the question as that person did not bother to user the Search Function.
Questions that considered annoying to vetern PPRuners might be. ... Vision Requirements: does Myphia Rule me out , Color Vision requirements , The response time of CX to letter, how much does CX pay , the CX recruitment Process and the 4 stages. , the medical , what is the group exercise.

I am currently trying to apply for the cadet ship too.. Yes I have alot a anxiety about the process or even whether they are going to recruit at all in the near term future...but every one here is under different pressures here. I am sure current CX drivers are worreied about their jobs. The airline industry is looking pretty bad at the moment look around. United going under, American flying on empty.....
As for the issue about spelling and grammer.. There is no right or wrong anwser here.......
if u spll lk dis, it dun mean i m dum.
The statement above is true. Just becuase you use ebonics or SMS type on a message board, it does not prove you are lazy or less well eductated .....
However, a vast amount of professionals out there which you need to influence out there think it is related to less desirable personality traits. These professionals have vast amounts and have to make decicions on the fly. Therefore they use their past experiance to help them save time and this means prejudice.