PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARS and CX cadet pilot programme and forum attitudes
Old 16th Apr 2003, 17:22
smallwing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For someone who might not have time to check grammar and stuff has time for 3 posts so far in a day...

As for attitudes, don't expect the whole world to treat you like a baby. Before you write to this forum, I ASSUME you will have read some of the other topics AND will know what to expect in return. Thus howsoever someone replies to you, you just have to accept it.

Being cocky gets you nowhere, previously stating you are well over qualified for the post. I cannot deny that you are qualified or not, but this judgement is not up to yourself but the company. Telling us that, but not knowing what to do only tells ME that you are lacking the communication skills required.

You do not have to like what is written here, as long as the Moderators think it is ok. You also do not have to accept any opinions or comments that are given.

Before you started asking questions, there were fresh questions asked every month, with NEW information. I can only reiterate that the archives CAN help you.

Current situation is Cathay has stopped ALL recruitment. Go ahead and send them your 200 hrs again and again. Until they think they need more cadets, then perhaps they will contact you again. Until then go and do whatever you need to do to chase your hopes and dreams as a pilot. I can guarantee you you will also have a hard time knocking on the door as a finesse.

All I can say is that the airlines in HK right now is trying to get ready to ride out this storm. Even the cadets now in Adelaide are not definitely guaranteed.

If you find the information posted here on this forum not what you are looking for, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Regards