PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quick command for experienced pilots
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2014, 07:10
go43andrti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"astounding", wow, I don't feel such compliments should be cast in my direction (forgetting the arrogance part of course). You also don't know my circumstances so your response is also as ignorant as you are implying my response was. I am one of the idiots i'm calling out. I'm aware of the flight time of the gents I fly with and your 12,000 hrs is dwarfed by what my log book says. The biggest idiot move I made was buying the bill of goods that CX was selling. Furthermore I'm an idiot by not checking around more and seeing WHO HAS THE SHORTEST TIME TO COMMAND!!! Where I'm not an idiot, nor am I a jackass, is by mocking someone who comes here for help. As you can see by my frequency of posts, I rarely give my opinion on this forum. When I do, It's constructive and normally helpful to people asking for it. You've posted 3 times as much as I have, I wonder how helpful and constructive those post were. My post may have offended you and I'm sorry for that. But ridiculing a guy seeking help and then calling me arrogant when my post was anything but that, needs to be called out.