PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Juneyao Airlines: Go Around?
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2014, 11:50
zukor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear fellow pilots,
I have received from a well placed source some informations regarding Juneyao Airlines that are not so positive so I like to share them with you in order to better assess this job opportunity.
Juneyao Airlines is actually looking for skippers with 600 hours on the A 320; the airline is based in Shanghai, PRC.
While the money package sounds good, the terms and conditions are not so bright because the contract lacks of the commuting opportunity.
Anyway my source add much more concern.
It seems that the recruiting process is way too long, and also the training, leading in many cases to a total loss of around the 30 % of the projected total income planned for a three years contract.
Many experienced captains find themselves stucked in Shanghai for ridicously long line trainings without being allowed to have leave at all, because leave days starts only after final release for line operations.
Many bad rumors also about the quality of the training and the general attitude inside the airline.
If it is true, this would not be an option at all for experienced A 320 skippers. I hope someone can confirm or deny this rumors or add more informations.