PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2014, 17:12
bigapple05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello!

I'm also about to apply but I have some questions:

-> Should we do the medical exams before applying? I mean, if we're not medically fit we shouldn't even pay the 210£, right? If yes, are class 1 medical exams made abroad (in other european countries, for instance) valid and accepted by CTC?

-> If Qatar Airways fires us before we reach 1500 hours, what do we have to do (and what's the price, obviously) to be able to apply to other companies?

-> How hard is it to pass through phases 2&3? Bearing in mind your experiences, what was the average percentage of people that actually made it through? As you have probably already seen by this post, english is not my mother tongue, but I think I have a quite good english (I'm doing the CAE in March). Would this be a problem in terms of selection? Are there a lot of non-native english speakers applying and being selected?

In my understanding, it's better to invest a lot having the perspective of a job at the end than to invest less money but without any perspectives of a steady job. This said, which MPL or other programs would you recommend besides this one?