PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2014, 03:48
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually , what is normal on these forums is that generally speaking a lot of those come here seeking good info and anyone who puts a negative spin on things " has a chip " . Its called Justification bias , so you can listen to all the good . I have said all facts including some good . Check with your friends . I am not alone , there are many threads , and this latest article is not the only negative one on QR and Qatar . So for you , the only correct info is what you want to hear . I can post the links if you wish .

I challenge you , the legal dept. of QR , AAB or your 4 friends to dispute that I have not given correct info on this site as you so accuse .

I didn't twist your words .I quoted exactly what you said . "It only applies to cabin crew" which seems to indicate that as long as you are a Pilot then its ok , these rules and punishment won't apply .If you didn't mean that , then fine ,but they are humans and many do not have much options either . Just remember ,you treat them well when you get there because they report ( or used to ) directly to the CEO , the Pilots don't .