PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2014, 13:13
momo95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I never said qr was better than ek or ey. I'm saying that this is the only opportunity for many people, and it doesn't seem right you coming on here and exaggerating the situation. Just because you worked/work for qr and had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else will. Now I will take the advice off 4 real people more than an alleged person who claims to have experience off pprune any day. The fact you think i'm willing to take advantage of the 'plight' of others for my own benefit is just a sign of ignorance. At what point did I say I don't mind others being treated badly ? This thread is for the pilot profession and so unlike you I feel it's necessary to differentiate between what happens to pilots and cc. I said pilots from the qwings course live in guarded compounds (like cc) only for the first few months, when they upgrade to first officer they're on their own.

"This forum is free ... Because you don't agree ... doesn't give you the right to deny others a differing view"

You're the one who is trying to deny others their right to an opinion, not me. You spoke of your discontent for qr, I gave a slightly different view in a peaceful manner, then you replied with an aggressive statement because I didn't give a similar view to yours ... the hypocrisy !! So in other words, unless someone complies with your views they're denying everyone else a right to information ??

You sum up the issue in your last sentence. Just because you worked there you think you have the only authority to give a view. Well i'm trying to help those that know no pilots at qr by letting them know that there are many pilots who have a different view to yours and aren't so unhappy with the company, something you don't seem to like.