PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2014, 23:35
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You spoke with such authority on the goings on in QR , I assumed that you had first hand experience .

Thus , I will assume that you are seeking this opportunity with the cadet programme for your big break into Jets . You are willing to disregard the plight of fellow human beings ( the CC ) , as long as it serves your personal benefit .

Ask your friends then , if they would recommend QR before EY or EK and why ? Ask them if they are confident that they could not be fired tomorrow for nothing or the rules changed tomorrow . Ask them , as I asked you , do they keep their salaries in Doha ? Why not ?

You are naive to think that the same rules don't apply to Pilot's , just a different level .( btw , the CC live in guarded apartments , since you noted that the Pilots live in Guarded compounds ) .No cameras , no swiping of ID BUT in case your friends didn't mention , your guests are monitored and details recorded
So again I say , jump at your opportunity , but don't try to justify your decision as being okay because only your fellow employees are subject to slave like restrictions and you will be privileged .

This forum is free and maybe you have the means to check with current pilot's . Others may not , so the info posted here may assist them in making a more informed decision . Because you don't agree and eagerly want the opportunity , doesn't give you the right to deny others a differing view . And I have worked there , so I think I can speak with more authority on the subject than you .