PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does Virgin Atlantic pass on concerns about welfare of deportees to Pilots?VS651
Old 9th Feb 2014, 14:40
PPL Hobbyist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings Cymmon,

I have seen the video you are talking about on Youtube, and many more.

Are we stepping off topic now? I don't think so. I think that we are talking about why the big flying bus drivers in the air should fly any deportee back to where they came from..

About 5 years ago when I flew to England (Terminal 1, Heathrow), I sat waiting for the line at the immigration counter to get shorter before I checked in. Behind me I heard an argument. I turned around to see a man with numerous women with him (I assume he was married to them all). The immigration officer had just come out with some paper work that was required for them to enter England.

The man then started complaining to the immigration officer how bad their service was and how slow they were and so on. The immigration officer promptly tore up all their paper work. He said, “I have worked though my tea time to get you in, and this is the gratitude I get?”. Him and his anchorage were no doubt marched off to some place in the airport where they would wait for a plane back to wherever they came from.

We are not idiots. We can see that the man in this video is lying through his teeth about everything including his age, and he had a false passport. He subsequently disappeared after they gave him a place to stay while they investigate his case. What havoc and crime is he committing in England now? We will never know.

IMHO, they should have sent him right back to Nigeria.