PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2014, 14:04
momo95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its qr's business if u drink and go nightclubbing to the wee hours on specific rest days seeing as though you signed a contract pledging not to ! Don't like it ? THEN DON'T JOIN !!! Stop trying to discourage those that don't drink etc just because you had, or know someone that had a bad experience. Play by the book you'll be ok, break the rules and you'll be gone, SIMPLE.
Now while I disagree with how qr deal with dismissals and AAB's handling of certain things, you agreed to comply by it when joining. It's the equivalent of joining the miliatry and then complaining that you can't live your old life, do you then blame the military ?? Of course not, it's your fault for not doing proper research !!! The girl in the article did break the rules, she wasn't sacked for no reason whatsoever. The rules may be odd, but if you feel like you're not gonna like it, then more fool you for joining.
Don't take this as me defending the rules, what i'm saying is it's your own fault for signing up to a set of rules you knew you couldn't comply with, don't blame the company when you decide you don't wanna follow them anymore and you get caught doing something you weren't supposed to !!!