PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Torres Strait Air the new Barrier?
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2014, 05:35
Two_dogs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few observations,

Pilotchute, you started this thread with,

Saw and ad for drivers. Sounds like they don't want any experienced multi guys just people with endo's and enough time on type that they don't have to ICUS anyone.
Which seems at odds with another post from you a little over 13 months ago...do you have a coherent opinion, or were you just trolling?

Time wasting job adverts
Why is it some companies require over the top mins when frankly if I had that sort of time I wouldn't be going anywhere near them...
... a lot of CP's are still stuck in the 80's and think that anyone with 3000TT with 500 multi would jump at the chance to fly their beat up old PA31.
Skystar320 & Captain Ethanol
If you require further, why not check the AFAP advertisement, it states both the intended types, and includes a statement that 'Applicants should be willing to live and work in a remote area for a minimum of one year.' Even more polite and professional would be to send a PM or email to the supplied address. I don't remember the ad stating 'Please direct all correspondence via Pprune.'

I think that Paul made his position on this thread clear, when he posted,
This is the only correspondence I will enter into. I have no intent to continue in a to-and-fro with all and sundry; please check back in 12 months to see the writing on the wall.