PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does Virgin Atlantic pass on concerns about welfare of deportees to Pilots?VS651
Old 4th Feb 2014, 13:51
Wageslave

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In my experience the "anti deportation advisory/support groups" consist of a bunch of bunnyhugging anarchist idiots who will do anything to pervert the course of justice and, assisted by the compliance of the detention services (no doubt forced into compliance by equally disgracefully motivated lawyers). One of their techniques is to teach and coach the deportees into making such an exhibition of pure animal behaviour including spitting at other pax, screaming slogans continuously, fighting, yelling death threats and threatening physical assault on pax and crew and doing anything to achieve self harm that the crew feel forced to decline carriage for the sake of the other law abiding pax.
Then the year long cycle of renewed deportation courtcases wasting more £00,000s before the miscreants just do it again.

I too went down this road, I could not subject my pax to the fury, hate and threats of the thugs that needed nine guards to (barely) keep two of them at bay. The guard afterwards explained, to my shame, what was going on and how the pressure/support groups teach these tactics and how I had played right into their hands. I was sick to the core.

Do not be intimidated by these scum. If the legal system, which as we know is ludicrously shy of deporting the vilest of these criminals has finally done its job for once do not, please do not, as crew, play into their hands at the thought of fighting animals in your cabin. I was assured that once the doors are shut and they realise the game is up they shut right up.

Sorry. Rant over. We have a responsibility to assist these people back to where they belong, and not play into the hands of their dreadlocked anarchist rentathug friends...