PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FLYSCOOT AIR
Thread: FLYSCOOT AIR
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2014, 13:19
Chill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well the animosity between SQ mainline and Scoot is palpable - that would certainly colour what may be reported in here.

I think CD gets it, but it's an intentional (or not) RW failure of factual information. C'mon CD, 15 years with the parent you'd have to be better connected to know things like if RHC is getting management support, or resignation numbers and do better than "I think it's 9K" or "it's two years or maybe one", we're not in an "I think that's right profession", unless you're a mushroom. MAS only asking for a bit of clarity. Heck I could pick up a phone and find out the last two and I don't even work in either carrier. Guys like Sage are putting it out there as they see it so others like MAS and WAF can get a clearer understanding of the landscape, some of your posts have just fogged up the valley again. Rumour network or not, majority of what goes on here is the legitimate passing of information for the benefit of others. You could at least try to keep it that way.

MAS - what Sage posted is pretty much it AFAIK, add to that there are no fringe benefits to speak of so if you are obligation free in life it's perhaps worth it, but otherwise it's quite an imposition IMO. No such thing as interline, you only get Scoot travel and currently the roster is pretty heavy so don't expect to use it much - you'll probably only enjoy the nightstops for what it's worth. They have their own blogsite if you haven't come across it Scoot Speaks | With Scootitude, it's a nice decoration but I've always found the way an airline treats their passengers is often a good sign of how they treat their staff (and vice versa). Aside from the BS outside Door 1L onboard your bird it's all good, mostly smooth sailing I'm told. I'd gather you would know what LKY-land is like so can plan accordingly - MestiAndaSistem

Last edited by Chill; 4th Feb 2014 at 13:20. Reason: Clarity