PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2014, 18:09
RedTree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The company seems to have a massive chip on their shoulder and this kind of reply demonstrates just that… utter rubbish.

I think its the vast majority of participants on this thread who have a chip on their shoulder; happy to circulate rumour and make unsubstantiated claims regarding a company they know very little about.

Most of the time without an AOC to operate in those countries!!

Care to provide an example?

How many are there in the fleet at the moment?

32 aircraft in total, however, VistaJet have taken delivery of 50 aircraft. New replace old in order to keep the fleet young.

Better (?), Faster(???) and more efficiently (????) because they are covered by a warranty - quite a few big leaps there old boy.

Perhaps you
misinterpret what I meant to convey Phil. My point was that a newer aircraft that has updated avionics and undergoes regular maintenance direct with the manufacturer, is far more appealing to a client than a 10 year old aircraft out of warranty. New aircraft are more desirable.

This company is full of bull****! They promise you the world, but in the end you have nothing! I can tell based on my own experience

One opinion - doesn't reflect the attitude of the rest of the company. I work for VistaJet and I feel neither like a RyanAir employee nor have I been promised something that has not been delivered. Sorry you feel so aggrieved.