PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In the name of the lord.....
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2014, 10:52
ducksoup79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems like this is turning into a evangelism mission rather than a flying forum but if you are really interested:

Yes that seems to me like the act of a rational being. I'll pop down to our park and sacrifice my four children to show some caring for the local community - they would like that I'm sure.
God is perfect and Holy, the only sacrifice that was good enough to die in our place was His own Son, who is also perfect and Holy. God actually detest humans who sacrifice their own children. Now you will ask, then why did he sacrifice His own Son? For You! To fix what have gone wrong a long time ago.

Although I don't like the wickedness bit as in my experience most people I come across are not (apart from the git who nicked $1100 dollars out of my room in the Hillcrest Hotel)
And you have paid for all your movies and music that you own? Pirating is just as good as stealing, you cant say you have never stole something? $1100 or a mp3, stealing is stealing. Have you ever slept with another man's wife? Maybe no, but if you have just fantasized in your mind about her, you have just as well slept with her, adultery. Wicked? Believe me I am not judging you, I cant get it right myself but I live under the grace of Jesus. look up the song Amazing Grace on wiki and read the whole article

Not too sure how you know that is true - were you around at the time or did you just read it in the BIBLE.

I saw some Fairies at the bottom of my garden last night - OK I can understand some of you may doubt me - but I swear it was true - on me Mother's life - one of 'em spoke to me - yeah right.
You are funny

So something as complex as the human body evolved over millions of years from soup?

I am not a biologist but if you just look at the complexity of one cell, the smallest part of our body, and the amount of detail in it and how it interacts with other cells to build a functioning organism like ourselves, common, that was not a accident? If you look at the universe, everything is perfect, the earth is the perfect distance from the Sun, turns at the perfect speed ens. this is by accident?

Many a very educated atheist have tried to disprove Jesus, God and the Bible. After their study, sometimes it took them years they came to the discovery that they can't and they committed themselves to God.

Why don't you go and read the Bible for yourself before you make any comments about it. After all, it is the best seller of ALL times.