PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS/EPC
Thread: LIPS/EPC
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2014, 12:23
Dune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When was the last time we received an audited financial report for OUR money? Given the large flow of funds through that account monthly I can imagine the possible "leakage" that may be occurring.

I was tempted to give these guys some slack when I felt they were working for us (as they have since inception). Now I get the feeling "King-Al" is working for himself more than the OWNERS of this club since he became chief bottle washer.

In my opinion should he have ANY self interest in ANYTHING to do with EPC he has a fiduciary responsibility to disclose it to the members of this CLUB. I have it under good authority he has not been forthcoming in his personal "associations" and "benefits" derived by way of his current position.

I didn't sign onto this membership to be a business. It was conceived to be a CLUB which provided 100% to members. Where did this change?

It is time to come clean King-Al with a general meeting to clear the air. There are too many unanswered questions and usually "where this is smoke; there is fire". Is this time different?