PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2014, 17:06
MKY661

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mini Update on Enthusiasts Flight :

Dear Enthusiasts,

Many of you are already booked on Monarch Airlines final Airbus A300-605R commercial flight, operating from London’s Gatwick Airport to Birmingham Airport on Sunday 13th April 2014. Monarch are the last remaining operator of the type amongst European airlines, and will be retiring our final aircraft from service immediately following its arrival at Birmingham.

Demand for seats on this service has been very high, and now only a limited number of seats remain bookable via the Monarch Airlines call centre. If you are interested in attending and have not yet booked your seat, I would strongly advise that you do so soon. For those of you that have booked your place on the flight, but have not booked a specific seat as yet, this is also possible via the Monarch Airlines call centre. Window seats are now sold out, but there are a handful of “next to window” seats available.

I have attached a copy of the original press release as a reminder for those of you requiring the details of the flight.

Contact information for the Monarch Airlines call centre can be found below;

If calling from the UK: 08719 40 50 40

If calling from Overseas: 0044 8719 40 50 40

Calls cost 10p (£0.10) per minute, plus network extras.

The contact centre is open at the following times (UK);

Mon-Fri 08:00 - 19:00

Sat-Sun 09:00 - 17:30

If you have any questions regarding the booking process, please respond via this e-mail address: [email protected]

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on board.

Kind Regards

Toby
Monarch Airlines
Cheap Flights & Holidays - Book Your Flight Online - Monarch