PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2014, 22:15
CaptainDoony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calm down!

Guys, some of us need to just calm down a little bit. The Emirates service is bound to be a hot topic for discussion given the stature of EK and should really be expected to be mentioned more often in the thread than Eastern's BHX for example.

That said I do feel there is too many 'what if...?' posts and fantasy dreams about A380's and multiple daily services which could be easily avoided if the posters took a minute to read before they post.

Some members also come across to me as rather rude and condescending. Not every post is going to interest you and I don't think posting monthly passenger figures is worthy of a bollocking to the OP, so maybe just hit the back button occasionally if it doesn't interest you.

I accept that some posts are nonsense i.e. the suggestion a few post back that Emirates flight ops don't know what they're doing but Capt. Adams every time you post on here it seems to be an attack on EK77WNCL, often for very pernickety reasons IMO. I do wonder if he'd receive the same condescending posts if he didn't display his age? Very naive if you think more than 20% of posters on AA&R are pros.

Out.