PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Long Haul Low cost out of Stansted true or False?
Old 16th Jan 2014, 10:12
wannabe-aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since the slinging match has started in earnest I will go ahead with my name WA and you carry on with your Narrow mind I mean runway...

Sir if you have no interest in engaging in a meaningful and polite conversation and discussion on the subject matter no one is putting a gun to your Narrow mind to do so, as you can see others have pitched in with their ideas and suggestions regarding the matter of long haul low cost you on the other hand have contributed nothing except for showing us all how frustrated you seem to be.

This is a Rumour network where people from various ideas, religions, background, professions and so on meet up on the virtual airways to discuss rumours as well as other subject matters related to our industry, sir if you have no desire to engage in a professional and polite manor I urge you not to come back.

As for my screen name, it has nothing to do with my level or competency within the industry, its mere cheekiness at wanting to emulate the one of the greatest aviators that lived Howard Hughes but you wouldn't know anything about banter.

If these pilots tell me there is a Long Haul loco at Stansted to be launching soon, again based on the track record of information of this particular TRI I am inclined to believe it...