PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2014, 18:39
runway08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Malta? They would compete with Ryanair and fail miserably..

Eastern European "national airlines" might make sense but when you think that most of them will have to compete with the likes of Wizzair it doesn't look very appealing for most of them to shift over to Luton at all.

I think maybe something Turkish and better connections to Italy seem more realistic.. Italy is under served when you take into consideration how huge the Italian communities around these parts are not to mention how many people go on holiday there. FR dropping TPS seems rather ridiculous but at least EZY picked up CTA to keep a Sicilian connection.

I still think somebody needs to do something about a Pakistan flight, Its the most logical route ever. There is space for a small airline connecting the lost Irish routes and maybe hitting up the Jersey, Guernsey...IOM could also work. This is LTN though, Everything takes forever. Still it will be an interesting year to observe under new ownership...

PS. Am I missing something or is there not 1 single itty bitty route to Scandinavia? Bit shocking.