PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Sydney
Thread: Emirates Sydney
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2003, 16:27
Notorious BIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates Interview

Ok guys and girls, i had my interview with Emirates today, bombed out in the first round, there were alot of people who didnt make it to the next stage, i will give you a run down of the interview. I arrived at 8.30am, and they were late yet again, we didnt get into the room til 9.30 and it should have started at 9am.

Filled out a survey, questions on how did you hear about Emirates, what are the qualites of a crew member, what is customer service etc. Did you like the interview process etc.

then you got split into 5 groups, 1 group stays and they do a activity, the rest come back at the given time which was 30 min.

Example of the question, you are to make a list of 10 professions you would have to make a new city, what would they be, such as doctors, teachers etc, then you have to present it to your the other group (10 in one group) 10 in the other. The other group had some one, they were given 2million to plan a trip of 3 destinations where would you go.

Thats about it, hopefully some one who made it to round 2 can give you's and outline on what round 2 was like.

Good luck to everyone who has interviews on Tuesday and Wed.

Let us all know how you go
Keep your chin up, and dont ever give up