PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ibertour
Thread: Ibertour
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2014, 00:57
waskery

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STAY AWAY FROM IBERTOUR!!!!!!!

Hello,

first of all the country of spain it self is not good at all, there are a lot of bureaucracy, and the law don't protect foreign people from organism such pilot schools...

this school ok. they don't lie about the 200 hours. but you're gonna finish those hours in 3 years because of the lack of aircraft. imagine 2 aircrafts for 60 students. it means each student has to share the aircraft with 30 other students. that means you're gonna fly 2 hours/ week at maximum. and they will find for you one thousand reasons to don't fly....

I've never flown solo because it's the rule in this school. they don't want to take any risk regarding to their 2 aircrafts.

personally, i've got my ppl in almost a year. i met some student leaving this school and they prefered to loose their money than their time.

i've finished my ppl in spain and i went to france in Mermoz for atpl (such a serious school) then now i i m gonna start soon my IR-SE / CPL / MEP-IR

For instance i can advice you to start step by step:

- PPL close to your city ~7000 EUR
- Time building in the USA for exemple 6000 EUR
- ATPL by E-learning ( even better than in Ibertour classes) 3000 EUR
- IR-SE ~10000 EUR
- CPL ~6000 EUR
- IR-MEP ~7000 EUR

Proceeding step by step is the best way. if you don't like the school you can change it. OR go to some good aeroclubs in FRANCE, GERMANY, UK or wherever you want and paye only the hours that you fly. each time you want to fly. you pay the amount of hours that you've flew. better than to pay everything and after you start running after schools

Start with your ppl after atpl by e-learning, make at the same time your time building hours, and at the end your CPL-IR training

Believe me my friends. aviation is not easy and in this world there is a lot of bad school. even worse than ibertour. but I THINK that this could be the best way to proceed.

I lost my money, my time. i don't want that those things happen even to my enemy

this is my facebook send me a message for any further information https://www.facebook.com/abdelkrim.rouibi.9?ref=tn_tnmn