PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New opportunity to give 4 years service for nothing
Old 5th Jan 2014, 15:50
SVK

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
I haven't signed my OTE either but mainly because I've had far more pressing things to do such as Christmas etc. In fact, you have just reminded me to get it signed although I have been talking to a few guys about it and there are a few of us for whom it makes sense.

Those on AFPS05 who are on 18/40 points can get an increased pension for a mere 2yrs extra.

Also, those non-Uni grad young guns can still meet the OTE and leave in the bracket to have a good stab in the airlines.

Finally, if on an Exchange requiring a 3yr ROS - for the sake of a further year, you might as well accept the OTE.

I have heard (and I stress this is a RUMOUR) that Manning are probably going to base this year's PAS Offers on your original exit date. Although they don't know what they will do next year and 2016 is a complete mystery.

Does anyone know when this year's PAS Board will now sit? I have heard mid-Feb but any confirmation would be nice.