PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jersey-2
Thread: Jersey-2
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2014, 12:23
J-Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They will now operate 21 flights throughout the summer from Jersey only to Palma on a Wednesday using Volotea B 717 aircraft ( i think a first for Jersey)
Yes, it will be the first time we’ve seen the 717 in Jersey. I’m looking forward to seeing it down here.

The summer schedules are more or less finalised now. The main changes with Flybe, easyjet, Jet2 and Aer Lingus have been noted already, but one or two small things might be of interest:

- Cityjet to Cardiff 5x weekly (goes on sale Monday I think?)
- Easyjet 2 flights to Liverpool on Sat/Sun during the high-season.
- Lufthansa appear to be operating the A319 from Dusseldorf (it’s been the 735 previously).
- FlyNiki is operating the Vienna charter between May and July (passengers fly via Munich with LH for the rest of the season).
- Only the Air Berlin DH4 flight from Frankfurt will route via Guernsey - Hannover and Stuttgart operate direct to Jersey this year.
- There are a quite impressive number of charter flights from Denmark between 18 May and 28 September – majority are from Copenhagen but also Aalborg and Billund. Not sure which airline is operating them – Jettime?