PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G-ARPI - The Trident Tragedy: 40 years ago today
Old 1st Jan 2014, 07:54
scotbill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guessing by your attacks on me I suspect that you could be a mason, in the guild or even a past master.
Wrong on all counts! What you have always refused to acknowledge is that the picture you paint of Trident flight is completely unrecognisable to many of us.

Early Trident operations probably suffered from a checking rather than training mentality inherited from Comets where Training Flight was known as the "Gestapo". However, with an influx of younger trainers from Vanguards and Viscounts about 1973, the Trident operation became one of the slickest team operations it has ever been my pleasure to participate in

I feel sorry for the bittereness that has apparently clouded your life but the only reason I occasionally call you to account is to warn Pprune members that your many diatribes have to be treated with considerable caution.

That duty discharged, I will leave you to your crusade until the next time my patience threshold is exceeded.

Last edited by scotbill; 1st Jan 2014 at 09:08.