PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2013, 14:20
Captain_Adams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Cheers, some speculation for the new year. I've heard that Wizzair have considered NCL before and Vueling, so I heard, was almost confirmed but maybe not. Turkish are expanding very rapidly, SAS? Norway used to be strong, times change? Bergen Maybe? El AL, there are lots of orthodox Jews in Gateshead, the largest outside of Jerusalem and many will only fly EL Al so there is the possibility, but Newcastle might not be complient, I don't know.

My good God!

What on earth did you have for Christmas dinner? Too much brandy in that Christmas pudding I think.

Wizzair service - Where did you hear this?
Vueling service - Again any substance and where did you hear this?

You claim that many of them will ONLY fly EL AL. So how do they get to fly on EL AL if they dont serve Newcastle?

Yet again utter being displayed on this forum. I remember when this forum was a great place with useful information that had substance and was a place to visit for FACTUAL information that had CREDIBLE sources. This is just absolute what people are dreaming up and that won't happen.

Why are you destroying this forum with your rubbish and why are the mods allowing this?

Please can you take your rubbish away from this forum and post it on something like PlaneMad, where all the other clueless folk who have absolutely NO IDEA go and discuss their fantasies.

Mods - PLEASE do something about this tosh so that at least some sort of reputation remains intact.