PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2013, 14:16
Boris1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am in agreement with a previous poster, Has Mr Claus brought everyone random route generation devices for Xmas (I'm surprised Santa hasn't been mentioned for any expansion from NCL with his sleigh, or is he moving all ops from the North Pole to NCL?)

Seriously, do people actually think long and hard about these ideas, or just have a flick through their logs and see 'Oh i need some Chinese 787s, they should start NCL?

Turkish 737s, Vueling A320s, China 787s, Wizz Air Bases, and El Al (again) have been mentioned. I think that if demand was as big as some claim it is (which it isnt) we'd have some variation of these routes serving NCL?

I think this topic needs a serious clean up, infact the entire site now does. This isn't a 'spotters dream forum' (pretty sure the rules state this), its mainly to keep up to date with NCL news (of which 'I think El Al should come to NCL because gateshead has some jewish people is NOT news).

It seems to be a few repeat offenders as well, shame how a once great topic and site is getting a bad reputation thanks to a few members.