PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2013, 01:55
heslop2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travelling out of NCL to all corners of the globe this year, there could be a few places in the back of my mind that personally, I would find useful as would other people hopefully.

What I would like to see is:

A strong connection to a German airport such as a Frankfurt or Munich.

My next few are questions aimed at anyone who can supply an answer, bare in mind that I don't work at the airport nor am I employed by an airline, so these questions are merely from a generic public member:

1. Is there enough for a company such as SAS to expand more into Scandinavia, as in somewhere like Sweden - Gothenburg or Stockholm?

2. Does NCL have the potential to expand it's holiday destinations with Jet2 to somewhere in places Morocco or new destinations that are previously untouched in Spain such as Jerez or Granada?

3. Does NCL have potential to host a second Middle-Eastern airliner to a destination in that area, such an airline to Abu Dhabi or Doha?

In terms of Iceland, I've just finished working as a Christmas temp. at HMV in Newcastle City Centre and I didn't serve a single Icelandic person but I did serve a big amount of people from Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.

Of course NCL has KLM to Amsterdam, SAS to Copenhagen and Lufthansa to Dusseldorf.

Question: Perhaps an airline such as transavia could open into a 2nd Dutch city such as Rotterdam?