View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2013, 20:21
HH6702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Route wish list

Hi

Hope everyone had a nice xmas
This is what i think of what has been posted

Wizzair: I would like to see this airline make a go at NCL. Warsaw was tried from down the road at DTV. Wrong airport but could work 2x weekly Fri,Mon
Gdansk, Poznan etc maybe but do they have the right size aircraft for NCL A320??

Vueling: Barcelona (x3 weekly A320) Why NOT???
Could be a little bloody bath as it is close as people have stated to ALC,GRO etc.
Best thing about Vueling is there product over the likes of EZY,FR,JET2.
Also could you connect onto other routes served by Vueling and also can you collect one world member points??
Could be a winner but dont think we will see until at least 2015 and maybe summer service only

Turkish: Istanbul (x4-5 weekly 739) It would be nice to see them at NCL giving a year round service to Turkey. However i feel that NCL will fall victim to piggy in the middle between EDI and MAN. The plus side is they have a large aircraft order and they need to place them somewhere!

SAS: Oslo and or Bergen (x4-5 weeky 736/CR9)
Maybe we should hope for DY first.

On the other hand there are the ones with potential that unfortunately will never happen due to various factors:
El Al: Tel Aviv (x2 weekly 737/738)
Even if there is only 3,500 in the NCL area there seems to be more than that travelling weekly between NCL and MAN and LONDON using the east coast trains..... It would be nice for them to try NCL

I'd be quite condifent of BUD and others from LS too.

New York WILL happen in the next ??? years?

Norwegian--------
With Norwegian now flying from LGW on behalf of Thomson to ALC and other spanish routes allowing the Thomson Aircraft to fly to Turkey instead.
I think there is a real chance we could see these at NCL in 2015 but flying for charter airlines. Aircraft could do for example LGW-ALC-NCL-ALC-LGW???

Should be fun in the coming years. however i feel this year will be boring compared to last summer for choice of airlines