PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Campfire
Thread: The Campfire
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2003, 21:39
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr OK I WILL ADMIT ...

I was a Captain for 10 years ... how I became the youngest Cmdt to date I will never know anyhow I know why I was a Capt of long standing and ill - repute ..

Those days in Hoekoespruit .. Ja Orca .. Ja ..

There was this woman Captain and 10 very lus (eager) young Lieuteneant pilot's. Well I could never get a shot in as she gave too much away to Bitter Willem etc ...

What night after a formal dinner we where still fully dressed in fulle tunics, wings, medals ... da lot !

She gave me kak and I did not like it .. as man I wanted a pomp and nothing else.

So ... myself and JC (hereater referred to as : die stoutste kak in the SAAF those days) decided that well .. here formal handbag was open and well it needed some dressing.

Shall I ever forget how myself and JC had to decide who had the biggest kak. Well I had but when the bokdrol (those little srops of pooh that antelopes make mate) fell in her handbag .. man it was vrot (stinkin).

JC was the first to get the blast - as he had to keep the handbag open.

Well we went inside and dropped the bag next to her .. and strangeley all her followers started dissapearing one - by one ..

As she saw this (with the smell) she grabbed her handbag and it became her clutch bag under her arm. At a stage she fiddled inside to get smokes out and at that stage when she came out with a bokdrol in the one hand .. myself and JC left the scene.

It took 6 months before I was "caught".

Myself and JC appeared before Col xxxx (later General) and Defence secretary. He just bulked out laughing and just sad that he does not want to see us ever again.

We left his (fortified) office and was downstairs when I could still hear him laughing.

Well I did "officer on duty" for the whole Easter of '82 ...

Those where da days ...