PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2013, 18:46
viscount702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Viscount.

Just to bring you up to speed as I have only just noticed your Ryanair Dublin question.

GDS is showing 5 daily every day except Tue and Thu which are 4 daily for Dublin.

In terms of Tobago, its showing as 1 weekly from 29th October on Sundays with B767-300 and 'operated by Condor', though I suspect it will eventually turn out to be operated by a MAN based A330 as that amount of positioning will certainly dent route profitability.

Also, as there is still some time to go, I will expect to see much more schedule tweaking from all of the MAN based operators.

In terms of GDS preview, I'm learning now to take it with a pinch of salt after SV198/199 actually turned out to be SV123/124 on 2 different days out of the 3 published!
Again thanks for that LAX_LHR

I take your point about GDS. The systems available to you give any indication not available to others but that does not guarantee anything but do keep posting what comes up.

LS in past years have published a timetable and then overtime reduced frequencies so nothing new there. Disappointing though but posts still suggest 15 or 16 units ( with spares) although I can't on previous frequencies come up with more than 13.

The lastest TCX website for flights is now appalling . All it seems to do is list in Bold and fancy pictures the flights operating for the current and next season only you can't browse as you used to be able to do.

On FR posts elsewhere think as I do now that TUF and KTW have now gone-time will tell. Dublin is odd and picked up by others as reducing rather than increasing. Also the EI site doesn't show the Regional flights to Dublin or the increase to Cork. Not good for selling seats.

However as you say more changes are no doubt in the pipeline across the board.