PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ibertour
Thread: Ibertour
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2013, 10:23
benjie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ibertour

Hi everyone,

I'am a student from Ibertour and I'm still suprised to see people joining the school every three months, Unfortunatly after a while they finally understand that is a total trapp.

Here is a cheap school, nothing to complaint about their price so their strategy to maintain the school alive is to make you pay a monthly payment once on the other side they will not put you on schedule to fly.
Personally I 've been waiting 3month to start flying then with a frequency of one to two fly a week with some weeks off due to maintenance of the aircraft.

Instructors are in the same mood as students so don't expect too much from them, they are just fresh instructor who got their first job in aviation...As a student we see them arriving then leaving after a while once they understood where there were.
Really regret to have sign for them like i said they owned me so much money due to the monthly payment that the only way to exit is to finish with them or to send them in court but as most of the students we are foreigners in comparison of those people who own this business and have the connection that they need...

If you have doubt about it go to their facebook page and ask to the students personally, (if you don't don't ask the boss or manager) most of them will explain in other words what i'm saying.