PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2013, 21:55
viscount702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still have RYG at 4 per week just like it always has.

Just to check on 2013 (I have no idea), but including the DUB increases, BLQ at 3 weekly and Zadar at 2 weekly, I have 186 departures. If KTW and TUF get uploaded then 190 departures for mid-week in August.

Like I say, no idea how that compares to Summer 2013, but Mon,Thu, Fri and Sat seem to indicate 7 based aircraft according to schedules in GDS.
The reduction to RYG was reported by someone else on another site.I am in the process of checking the timetable as available on the Web to see what the changes are but can confirm RYG remains at 4 per week. There clearly have been reductions to some destinations which have shown up on the timetable since 6 December but also some increases but discounting new routes and yet to be up loaded routes there is a net reduction since I previously checked on 6 December..

Also there have been a number of swaps between based and non based aircraft so it is currently difficult to say whether or not the based aircraft will remain the same. I will comment when I have completed the checks