PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - 2013
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2013, 11:03
Bul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At FL 999, I was not called at all. I'm not 32, couple of thousand of hours and I have a 3 years diploma on top of that but unfortunately not in the Maths/Physics fields.

I strongly beleive I have all what it takes to fly with Mk. I'm a mauritian, I love my country and I just want to be able to live there. And considering my experience and background, I think I totally deserve it. Or at least, deserve to have a chance to do a selection.

When I see all those pilots who can't fly properly, all those foreigners flying for MK and meanwhile most of us Mauritian pilos we are out of jobs or flying in tough countries, it just makes me sick..

At Airman07, I know some airlines request similar school requirement, but usually for ab initio or fresh CPL. Not quite often for experience pilots.

My main issue again is that Mk is not giving a chance to all the mauritian pilots to attempt the selectionj ust because of schools subjects. I'm not the same today as I was 14 years ago.. It's not because I did not do advanced Math/Physics when I was a kid that I can't do Maths/Physics applicable to aviation now.

Anyway guys I beleive one day it will change. It can't get any worst anyway.